The Vaping Buddha is excited to debut these *exclusive to TVB* San Francisco SF etched logo IPV V2 boxmods by Pioneer4U/Greenleaf. They feature the version 2 SX330 chip that can fire up to 50 watts and coils down to 0.2ohms. The aluminum box houses one 18650 battery (not included), and a mini-USB charging port (cable included).
Serialized with "TVB XXX" serial number on base.
Features unique touch-sensor fire button as well as traditional click-button fire.
More info on these limited edition mods:
- 50 watt SX330 version 2 module chip
- Guaranteed 1 year warranty with USA service center
- Exclusive San Francisco SF LOGO etched into the aluminum case
- Better solder points than prior Yihi chips
- DNA board lay out
- 7-50 watt range
- 2.8-8.5 volt range
- DC-DC power output
- Handles down to .2 ohm resistance
- Handles up to 3.0 ohm resistance
- Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper
- Wattage regulated via two buttons, -/+
- Mini USB interface charging port
- LED screen with white OLED .96″ display
- Battery life readout in realtime
- Dimensions 10CM x 5CM x 2.2 CM
- 22 millimeter thickness